Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Father Taught Me Hard Work

My name is Cody Allison and I am an attorney in Nashville, Tennessee.  I am a Tennessee native and have been practicing law throughout the State of Tennessee for over a decade.  I am honored to serve the people throughout the Volunteer State and hope to continue such work for many years to come.  I am a proud graduate of the University of Tennessee – Knoxville.
My father, Jack Allison, was a CPA who graduated from the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill.  He was active in the business community of East Tennessee for many years before his retirement in 1998.  He served bravely and proudly in the United States Army, receiving the Army Commendation Medal during his time as a 1st lieutenant.  My mother, Judy Allison, graduated from Queens College in Charlotte, North Carolina and went on to earn her Masters Degree in Library Science from the University of Tennessee – Knoxville.  For many years she served as an English teacher and head librarian at CAK in Knoxville. 
My family has had a great impact on my work as a lawyer.  My father taught me from a young age that hard work was the key to success in any area.  I have applied that knowledge in service to my clients over the years.
If you have a Tennessee work comp. claim and need a lawyer, I would appreciate the opportunity to assist you.  You may reach me by calling (615) 234-6000.  At Attorney Cody Allison & Associates, PLLC / The Work Comp. Team it is our goal to provide you with the best in legal representation. 

Nashville, Tennessee workers’ compensation / Middle  Tennessee workers’ compensation / Davidson County workers’ compensation

No comments:

Post a Comment