Monday, May 23, 2011

Nashville – Work Comp. Construction Accidents

Before I became an attorney, I worked some construction jobs. Growing up in Tennessee, many of my friends worked at restaurants while attending the University of Tennessee - Knoxville.  I chose to work construction jobs.  I enjoyed construction work.  I liked being outdoors, seeing the progress of my work at the end of the day and experiencing that “good tired” feeling from my hard work.
When I first started working construction (as a temporary contract laborer for Brasfield and Gorrie), I quickly realized that the job, by nature, presented many dangerous conditions.  I had some near misses of my own despite the fact that I was extremely careful.  It seemed like the potential existed everyday for someone on the worksite to injure their back, neck, shoulder, leg or head. 
When I started to practice law, I knew I wanted to help injured Tennessee workers. As a work comp attorney in Nashville, I have the unique opportunity to help injured workers all across the State of Tennessee.  I take pride in representing the hardworking people of Tennessee.  If you suffer a work injury, please do not hesitate to contact my office to see if we can help.  You can reach Attorney Cody Allison & Associates at (615) 234-6000.   You can also e-mail cody@codyallison.com.  We represent people from East, Middle and West Tennessee and everyplace in between.  You can call us 24/7.  We will be happy to come to you if you are unable to come to our offices.




Nashville, Tennessee workers’ compensation / Middle  Tennessee workers’ compensation / Davidson County workers’ compensation

No comments:

Post a Comment